What is Canada's Atlanta Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)?
The Atlanta Immigration Pilot Program or simply the AIPP is an immigration initiative started by the Canadian government to accept foreign nationals for jobs, in four major Atlantic provinces - Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
The core purpose of this program is to benefit employers in the Atlantic Canada region to hire talents from around the world or people already living in Canada temporarily. The program also helps aspirants get a job as well as permanent residence status in Canada. This program is exempted from LMIA approval.
We help you land a job through this program from a designated employer in the Atlantic Canada region, by having to check off certain requirements. This is a great opportunity for people looking to move to Canada for working and living.
Benefits of Canada Permanant Residence
- To obtain PR, you need to be in any of the four provinces (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island) at least for 2 years. There in you will be able to migrate to any part of the country.
- Avail free services from Canada’s universal health-care system for you and your family.
- Free education for your kids in Canada's Free Public Schools.
- Short term financial aid for unemployed under Employment Insurance.
- Protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
- As the majority of the working population of the nation is made up of immigrants from different parts of the world, the country has a very liberal attitude towards newcomers and there are virtually no incidences of aggression or violence towards immigrants.
How does Om Consulting help You?
- Counseling to help you shape your career, in terms of employment and living.
- Exploring opportunities suiting your profile with our Canadian associate partners.
- Registering your profile in AIPP.
- Assisting you obtaining of IELTS and WES, if required.
- Helping you create a suitable profile as per the requirement of the employer.
- Arrange interviews with the employer.
- Helping you with the Appointment letter.
- Create a travel plan for you or with family.
- After joining the company between 3 to 6 months, you will be entitled to the PR along with family.